Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pilot

I guess I will start off with the quintessential remark a blogger is almost obligated to make (I'm a cool blogger now so I can say that). I'm not really sure if anyone besides my mother will read this, or cares for that matter, but I am doing this for my own satisfaction as well. Now...I know what you are thinking: 'If her writing is anything comparable to her story-telling, I'll stop reading now.' Give me a chance, world! This very may well be a crash-and-burn experience but that's a chance I'm willing to take. I'll try my best to keep my viewers viewer (Hi, Mom) entertained with my European adventures through bad grammar, run-on sentences and pointless stories. Enjoy ;) 


My first official post is dedicated to my last weekend in the states. I was fortunate enough to spend time with some of the people who mean the most to me. I thank you for making an effort to see me before I left. Your excitement meant the world to me. You make it hard to leave. Xo






1 comment:

  1. YAY

    This all looks wonderful! You are wonderful! So excited to keep up with your adventures!

    Love you Coco!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete